KENWOOD’s new TK-7302HV/8302HU delivers reliable mobile performance with extra wideband coverage (UHF: 70MHz) and such features as QT/DQT signaling, multiple scan functions and a voice inversion scrambler. Yet this tough IP54/MIL-STD-compliant radio is decidedly user-friendly, providing high-quality audio, voice announcement, and a large display with adjustable brightness for simple operation, day and night.
16 Channels, 2 Zones
The TK-7302HV/8302HU offers ample capacity for multiple channels and radio systems: 16 channels and 2 zones. And once it is programmed, users can select specific channels within a set range.
Enhanced KENWOOD Audio
Clear audio means confident communications, but power output is not the only factor that determines how easy it is to use a radio in varying noisy environments. As an audio specialist experienced in psychoacoustics, KENWOOD can draw on decades of expertise at every step: component selection, construction, optimization, evaluation and analysis. The resulting audio performance – specially engineered for transceivers and with frequency response optimized for the human voice – is undeniably clearer and crisper.
External D-SUB 15-PIN Interface
A D-sub 15-pin terminal enables the simple connection of various types of external equipment. It can be used for Ignition sense, External Switch, Horn Alert, and External Mic, among others. A Molex interface is also available with the optional KCT-60M cable.
Encoder/decoder function uses QT/DQT to segregate talk groups, so users only hear calls from their own group. DTMF PTT ID is included for dispatch operations or for a simple remote control application.
FleetSync® PTT ID, SelCall & Status
Utilizing KENWOOD’s FleetSync® signaling protocol, the TK-7302HV/8302HU has PTT ID (ANI: automatic number identification) and Selective Calling capabilities for managed dispatch operations. Programmed Status(by FPU) can also be sent.
The 2-tone signaling format is provided for use with the most common radio systems.
Built-in MDC signaling means the following features are available:
– PTT ID Encode
– Emergency Encode
– Stun/Revive Decode
– Radio Check Decode
For hazardous/hostile duty environments, a PF key can be programmed for emergency use to alert the dispatcher or other group members via DTMF, FleetSync® or MDC-1200 signaling.
– Multiple Scan Functions, including Priority Scan
– Voting (automatic repeater search & selection)
– Independent Setting Per Channel (compander, scrambler)
– BCL (Busy Channel Lockout)
– 9 Programmable Function Keys
– Talk Around
– Horn Alert Function
– Companded Audio (narrow/wide)
– 3-colour LED (red, orange, green)
– Voice Announcement (choice of language between English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Chinese)
– Password Protection
– Time-out Timer
– Minimum Volume Setting (by FPU)
– Operator Selectable Tone Settings
– Embedded Message
– 8 Programmable Accessory Ports (for External Control)
– Scan Del/Add Function
– KENWOOD ESN (Electronic Serial Number)
– Radio Stun
– Adjustable Microphone Gain (FPU only): High/Normal
– Microsoft Windows® PC Programming & Tuning
*1 This function cannot be used in certain countries.
Please contact your KENWOOD dealer for further information.